Farmers Markets in the Tucson Area
(in the Tucson Area)
- Civano Artisans and Farmers Market – Civano Nursery, 5301 S. Houghton Road. 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Sundays. 248-9218.
- St. Philip’s Plaza Farmers Market – 4280 N. Campbell Ave. 8 a.m.-noon Sundays. 918-9811.
- Community Food Bank Farmers Market, 3003 S. Country Club Road. 8 a.m.-noon Tuesdays. 622-0525.
- Downtown Farmers Market and Arts and Crafts Mercado – Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave. 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesdays. 326-7810.
- Santa Cruz River Farmers Market – Santa Cruz River Park, on the west bank of the river between West Speedway and West St. Mary’s Road.
March-April, & Nov.: Thursdays, 3-6pm
May-Oct: Thursdays, 4-7 p.m.
Call the Community Foodbank for info: 622-0525.
- Tubac Farmers Market – Plaza de Anza, adjacent to the village of Tubac. From Tucson, take Interstate 19 south to Exit 34 and go east to the frontage road. 5-8 p.m. the third Thursday of each month. 398-2506.
- El Presidio Mercado – El Presidio Park, West Alameda Street near North Church Avenue, Downtown. 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Fridays. 326-7810.
- Oro Valley Farmers Market – Oro Valley Town Hall, 11000 N. La Cañada Drive. 8 a.m.-noon Saturdays. 918-9811.
- Plaza Palomino Saturday Market – 2970 N. Swan Road. 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays. 320-6344.
Rincon Valley Farmers Market – 12500 E. Old Spanish Trail, four miles east of Saguaro National Park. 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturdays. 591-2276.
- Bisbee Farmers Market – Vista Park in the Warren District. From Tucson, take Interstate 10 east, then take Arizona 80 southeast on Arizona 80. 8 a.m.-noon Saturdays. 1-520-227-5060.
San Manuel Farmers Market – In front of the Community Presbyterian Church, 801 McNab Parkway, San Manuel. 8 a.m.-noon Saturdays. 1-520-385-4463.