Working-group initial format and posts – from Sustainable Tucson’s 2009 Sustainability Planning Initiative.
Initial Framing Questions:
1. What do I see that needs to be done to create a sustainable Tucson.
2. What question am I motivated to address right now?
3. Who else should be “at the table”?
For each group, decide who will
2. Take Notes
3. Debrief to large group
4. Use the “Open Space” process for large group brainstorming
Pages for Discussion Groups by Topic: Click on page links below for reports.
* If the topic of your interest does not appear above, that just means no one has yet taken the lead in this process for that topic.
If you’d like to form a sustainabilty plan write-up group around a different topic, please email us through our Contact page to tell Sustainable Tucson Core Team of your interest.
For ideas of other topics that have been on our radar, please see our Topics of Focus pages.Working-group initial format and posts – from Sustainable Tucson’s 2009 Sustainability Planning Initiative