Antigone Books has gone SOLAR!
|Sunday, March 27, 2011|
|11:00 am||to||5:00 pm|
Come celebrate the emergence of Antigone Books as the first 100% solar powered bookstore in the country!
Come celebrate with us at our Solar Party and Sale, Discounts, Giveaways and Drawings! Solar treats to eat!
We’re one of just three 100% solar businesses in Southern Arizona. The other two (Brooklyn Pizza and Sky Bar) are also on 4th Ave!
411 N. 4th Ave.
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Want more party details? Keep reading!
* Free eco-water bottles to the first 25 customers!
* Sun tea & solar treats to eat!
* 20% off any book, gift or card with the sunny color YELLOW on it!
* 20% off any book from our green living section!
* Enter our drawing for a chance to win: a $25 gift certificate from us; a $15 gift certificate from our solar neighbors, Brooklyn Pizza & Sky Bar.
* Bring in a photo of your own solar panels, solar oven, or other creative use of solar power for a chance to win a prize!
* Check out our energy production in action. As the sun shines on our roof, you can monitor the data on our computer screen.