A sustainable future is going to require some innovative thinking – especially about where we live and work. This month we’ll hear from a panel of innovators building the sustainable buildings of the future today. Join us to be inspired by what the future could bring to Tucson.
This presentation is related to Sustainable Development Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities.
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
6-8pm (Doors open at 5:30)
Ward 6 Community Room
Confirmed panelists include:
- Bart Santello – Filmmaker and dome house builder
- David Eisenberg – 2030 District
- Janelle Briggs – Co-founder of Stackhouse
- Joe Silins – Owner/Operator of Tierra Buena Home and Garden
- Robin Motzer – Vision House Tucson