On November 30th (this Wednesday) from 6-8 pm, there will be a large group meeting of the Pima County Food Systems Alliance (PCFSA) with a potluck at the Sam Lena Library (1607 S. 6th Ave, Tucson; call 520.594.5265 for directions)
The Agenda is as follows:
- Welcome & Introduction (Nick) (5 min; 6:00-6:05)
- Presentation by PCFSA Consultants (Bryn/Lewis) (25 min; 6:05-6:30)
- Break & Get Food; Potluck (5 min; 6:30-6:35)
- Workgroup Activity (Bryn/Lewis) (1 hour; 6:35-7:35)
- Activity: Getting involved in the Policy Process (Jaime) (5 min; 7:35-7:45)
- Next Steps (Lewis) (15 min; 7:45-8:00)
Bring your friends & colleagues, plus a taste of your favorite or signature Thanksgiving dish. And check out our Facebook page!
The Pima County Food Systems Alliance is an open membership network comprised of a variety of groups and individuals—including but not limited to farmers, chefs, restaurants, schools, educators, youth, gardeners, researchers, food banks, health professionals, attorneys, nonprofits, activists, and consumers. The Alliance works in a collaborative manner to serve as a space to invite discussion and foster learning and education for those who are directly affected by food insecurity, as well as legislative decision makers about food policy.