Join us for a fun-filled virtual party full of games and family friendly performances. There is so much good work being done in our desert community. What better way to celebrate it than by showcasing our artists for sustainability?
- Enjoy the musical stylings of songwriter and modern-day bard Bryce J Rogers, Connie Brannock of Little House of Funk, and alternative fusion band Method to the Madness.
- Dance along with clogger Katie Popiel.
- Be entranced by storytellers Marc Severson, Jeremy Segal, and Jana Segal-Stormont!
- Get inspired by the short documentary What about the Saguaro? and an excerpt from Patagonia Treasure Trail.
- Join A Desert Feast author Carolyn Niethammer in the kitchen for a tasty cooking demo.
- Sneak a peek at the new play about a sustainable future in Tucson, Regeneration.
- And other surprises!
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 6pm MST