Join us for a fun-filled virtual party full of games and family-friendly performances. There is so much good work being done in our desert community. What better way to celebrate it than by showcasing our artists for sustainability?
- Enjoy the musical stylings of songwriter and modern-day bard Bryce J Rogers, Connie Brannock of Little House of Funk, and alternative fusion band Method to the Madness.
- Dance along with clogger Katie Popiel.
- Be entranced by storytellers Marc Severson, Jeremy Segal, and Jana Segal-Stormont!
- Get inspired by the short documentary What about the Saguaro? and an excerpt from Patagonia Treasure Trail.
- Join A Desert Feast author Carolyn Niethammer in the kitchen for a tasty cooking demo.
- Sneak a peek at the new play about a sustainable future in Tucson, Regeneration.
- And other surprises!
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 6pm MST